Grizzled Sunday morning. Shave all week, rough it all weekend. (Taken with instagram)
i should have been born in black and white.
thank you ohio for the sounds of chirping birds and the persistently rising sun.
Crooked spin can’t come to rest
I damaged bad at best
She’ll decide what she wants
I’ll probably be the last to know
No-one says until it shows and you see how it is
They want you or they don’t
I’m in love with the world through the eyes of a girl
Who’s still around the morning after
— Elliott Smith - Say Yes
- “Art is to console those who are broken by life.”— Vincent van Gogh (via princessofnana)
- I don't favor the closing of our borders to try and stop Ebola, even though it seems to have worked for the countries surrounding the outbreak.
- Institutional breakdown in a time of Ebola
So, how is everybody feeling about Ebola today?
If exponential projections are to be believed...
- I have a great idea. Let's send 3,000 American troops who are not medically trained into an area infested with Ebola and then bring them back home....
- “But she did look back, and I love her for that, because it was so human. So she was turned to a pillar of salt. So it goes. People aren’t supposed to...”