April 8, 2012
- I don't favor the closing of our borders to try and stop Ebola, even though it seems to have worked for the countries surrounding the outbreak.
- Institutional breakdown in a time of Ebola
So, how is everybody feeling about Ebola today?
If exponential projections are to be believed...
- I have a great idea. Let's send 3,000 American troops who are not medically trained into an area infested with Ebola and then bring them back home....
- “But she did look back, and I love her for that, because it was so human. So she was turned to a pillar of salt. So it goes. People aren’t supposed to...”
- By the way, you could've bought a buffalo to eat, if you had the means.
You could’ve taken it home and killed it and took it apart and put it in a...