Hey insecure twat rejects, stop putting “…lol” and “…hahah” at the end of every fucking sentence you write. If you are insecure about what you are saying, don’t say it or say it with such confidence that the mountains shall believe you.
I am cool with a period. It tells me your dumb ass is done writing. I do not need an awkward and unrelated phrase to tell me a sentence is over nor to transition into your next line of drivel.
It isn’t that I disagree with everything and want to be confrontational. It’s just that to start down the path of blind acceptance in even the simplest part of life is enough to alter your approach to how you handle the rest of your life.
Your facts and absolutes are nothing to me but cud to chew on and digest. I will either internalize them, or shit them out.
To think, is to be open. To be open, is not to be thoughtless. To be thoughtless, is to be a sheep. To be a sheep, is to be prey to a wolf. To be a wolf, is to be a politican. To be a politican, is to seek the death of thought and the promotion of thoughtless openness.
nicole, i think all we can expect from one another, ever, is to be honest and open. if you do that throughout life the only ones you will ever dissapoint are those that aren’t honest and open with themselves.
i am tom.
I am so glad other countries will experience liberty with America’s “help” and sad that at this rate my grandchildren will know not liberty but empathy at the oppression of those cultures I saw liberated as the sheeples of America slowly stood by as their liberties were stripped by scare tactics and sleight of hand.
The least intimidating free and liberated society is the one which you aren’t attempting to control.
Stand the fuck up and push back.
This is what I say every time I stretch now ever since it randomly escaped my mouth one day at work while stretching.
- If people enjoy being robbed this much, I am going to start mugging people on the street, shaking hands, and sharing pictures of our children. Not that I have children, but hell, I could lie. They enjoy that too.
- My response to a thread regarding wave energy and the government spending billions on renewable energy, and not giving it to oil companies.
- me: "Imagine if we didn't throw billions into anything! We as a society are greedy, we will invent and produce, we will innovate and risk our own fortunes, we are greedy consumers, we crave consumption, we will invest and gamble with our money, we don't need it collectively taken from us and poured into potential black holes. That is theft. I am all for tax dollars to the services and benefits that I as an american enjoy. But when the government and corporations lay in bed together, the offspring is death, and hell follows with him. I think this is a great idea and I hope it doesn't become another subsidized fad that loses its startup drive,ambition, and innovation."
- another facebook user: "If we don't "throw" billions into alternative energy sources, we will have billions more in costs, (be it the disasters from global warming, etc) as usual, from not thinking ahead and moving forward. You are of course entitled to your opinion. Our reliance on non-renewable energy sources will continue to be our downfall unless the monies are diverted."
- Me: "to anonymous user, did you ever get allowance before you did your chorses? When did you do your best chores, when you wanted money, or when you were thinking about spending the money?
- The issue isn't moving away from carbon energy, that is a "fucking duh" given. The problem is creating the same scenario we face now with oil companies for future generations to deal with. We need to end corporatism now while we are at a crossroads.
- Let the government focus on protecting our liberties, not taking them. Let the government focus on keeping corporations from fucking us, not fucking them with the door closed. Let the government keep us from fucking one another, not forcing us to fuck one another like a puppeteer."
The interesting thing about everything in life, even humans, is that when left unstimulated, uninfluenced, all things will approach a harmonious and rhythmic cadence like the open ocean. Small ups, small downs, zen.
The same theory works with the economy, with markets. Unfortunately the government and politicians are akin to the fat neighbor kid you grew up with who couldn’t quite grasp the cause and effect concept of throwing rocks at a bee’s nest.
America, in all of her fucked up corporatistm, red tape mazes, and hold your hand follow the leader brain washing, is still a land of great opportunity. Unfortunately somewhere along the way the definition for opportunity was confused with that of entitlement.
In honor of George Carlin :
Wish and hope are four letter words that should be striken from the vocabulary of Americans and replaced with will and have.
I will not wish or hope for shit, I will only have whatever the fuck I choose to make. If you want to hope and wish, be my guest. Sit in a puddle of your own piss for all I damn well care.